The Ultimate Website Framework
TUWF is a very small and lightweight web development framework for Perl. It has evolved from being a few abstraction layers in two large websites to a separate set of modules. While initially designed to be used for large and complex websites, it is also perfectly suited for small single-file websites.
- Very small, and no extra modules required for the base functionality,
- Easy built-in routing,
- Handy form validation functions,
- Easy XML/HTML generation,
- Response buffering and output compression,
- Easy access to request data,
- Support for CGI, FastCGI and a built-in web server,
- Uses UTF-8 for all text,
- Convenient SQL execution functions and correct transaction handling,
- Open source (duh!) and available under a liberal MIT license.
Read the description in the documentation for more information and details.
TUWF is also available on a git repository at https://g.blicky.net/tuwf.git/.
(Not a whole lot)